Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 6% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 8% off
Dog Sunscreen -- Protect your Dog - of any age - from harmful UVA and UVB Rays with dog Sunscreen!! Does not contain ZINC- which can cause zinc toxicity in dogs.
Believe it or not, dogs can get sunburned. This Sun Protector Pet Sunscreen blocks damaging UVA and UVB rays that cause cancer in the skin. Unlike any other company, EPI-Pet worked hand-in-hand for over two years with the FDA to ensure that this product meets the ingredient stability requirements for pet sunscreens. No other product on the market can claim this. Epi-Pet also added tocopheryl, a well known antioxidant that promotes healing for burned or damaged skin. The Sun Protector Pet Sunscreen spray is light and does not leave a thick oily residue on the skin and hair coat of the pet. It also leaves a pleasant vanilla fragrance. Our Sun Protector Pet Sunscreen is designed with an unique bag on valve spray system which quietly releases a constant spray from any direction (even upside down) when pressed down. This spray system is environmentally safe since it releases no ozone depleting CFC's into the atmosphere. Human sunscreens are not formulated nor are they prepared to be compatible with skin of pets. WATERPROOF.
The 4 oz. bottle is designed with the bag-on valve, so you can conveniently spray it at all angles for easy application! Boxers, Dobermans, Bull Dogs, Pit Bull Terriers, Bull Terriers, Bichons, Poodles, Schnauzers, etc all need sunscreen. Any pet with short and thin hair, white and light hair, white and pink skin, and all pets subjected to excessive sun exposure such as: Boaters, Swimming Pool & Beach Bum Dogs, Hikers & Snow Skiers, Dog Park, Outside living pets, Shaved down pets, Working dogs, Allergic and inflamed skin, Hairless dog breeds. NOT FOR USE ON CATS.
94% of all Veterinarian Dermatologist recommend the use of sunscreen on pets. Recommended by AAHA, and the Humane Society of America.
Why use Sun Protector Sunscreen?
- To prevent sunburns, especially on light skinned pets
- The prevent the pain associated with sunburn
- To reduce exposure to damaging UVA and UVB sun rays
- To protect against the development of malignant skin tumors such as melanomas, carcinomas, sarcomas and mast cell tumors type II
- To prevent skin inflammation that can lead to dermatitus which can aggravate pre-existing skin diseases
Why use Epi-Pet's Sun Protector Sunscreen?
- It is the only pet sunscreen that meets the FDA guidelines for ingredient stability
- Quick Dry Formulation
- Non-Greasy, it doesn't leave an oily film like human sunscreens
- It includes sunscreen ingredients that rate equivalent to 30-40 SPF in human sunscreens
- It is effective in blocking both UVA and UVB sun rays
- The unique bag on valve spray can is environmentally friendly and it provides a constant spray from all angles
- It contains vitamin E and other ingredients that act as antioxidants and skin enrichers
- It offers a pleasant vanilla fragrance after application
Ingredients and Functions
- Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen
- Octyl Salicylate (Sunscreen)
- Homosalate (Sunscreen)
- Benzophenone-3 (Sunscreen)
- Alcohol Denaturated (Disinfectant, Grease Cutter)
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethyllhexyl Salicylate (Sunscreen + Solubilizer)
- C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier - provides the "good skin feel")
- Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer (Resin Barrier for Water Proofing)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E, Antioxidant, Skin Conditioner, Skin Desensitizer)
- Parfume (Vanilla Fragrance)