Best Friend Mobility® Wheelchair for Dogs
This Product ships FedEx Ground - If you need expedited shipping please call for options and quotes
Made from lightweight aluminum non-rust alloy with 14” all-terrain pneumatic wheels and waterproof Swiss bearings. This dog wheelchair includes the deluxe neoprene harness and also features padded shoulder support, triple-thronged adjustable neoprene shoulder harness. It has a fixed padded seat for comfort. Both male and female dogs will have no problems relieving themselves comfortably even while on the pet wheelchair. Our large and extra-large dog carts come with our EVO neoprene harness. The soft material is flat-stitched for optimum comfort and durability. Great for dogs with sensitive skin and who spend lots of time in their wheelchairs. Assembly required. Please see return policy for wheelchairs.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware—very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Dog can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support—with zero rear leg weight bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All-terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
This cart is good for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurologica problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputation or deformity
- Ligamentous injury such as PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
*Your pet should have normal front leg strength to use this cart!
Measuring your pet to determine which size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair will best fit is the quickest and easiest thing.
The only information you truly need to get the right size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair is the measurement from the floor to your pet’s back—at its hindquarters. It’s that simple!
Depending on your pet’s current capabilities and its willingness to cooperate, this can be a 1-person or 2-person job.
If your pet has very little or no rear-limb strength, one person can be the support while the other does the measuring.
|Size||Weight||Length of Hindquarters||Price|
|XXS||0 - 5 lbs||8" - 11"||157.00|
|XS||5 - 20 lbs||9" - 14"||167.00|
|SMALL||20 - 40 lbs||13" - 17"||187.00|
|MEDIUM||40 - 60 lbs||16" - 20"||197.00|
|LARGE||60 - 100 lbs||20" - 26"||257.00|
|X-LARGE||100 - 175 lbs||23" - 29"||347.00|
We try very hard to ship this item within 1 business days (Monday -Friday), sometimes, depending on when order is received, 2 business days, allow 4-7 business days (Monday - Friday) for the carrier to deliver the package to your confirmed address.