The No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve hind paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for dogs who drag their back paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes and causes him to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks and removed in between.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION